Location:Home > TURBO GARRETT > Turbo T SERIES > 270 HP Turbocharger Specs

270 HP Turbocharger Specs

Time:2018-02-21 17:33Focus in Turbochargers Click:

Turbochargers Garrett Holset Boost Pressure Honeywell

shiftcut etc.. This list is very long. But before all that came chip tuning and fuel injected turbo engines. What was unheard of just 20 years ago would now become a reality for anyone with a few minutes of tuning. Some of you might know the story of the Ford RS Cosworth, Nissan Skyline。

but you need to understand that when we double and triple the amount of power and turn our 100mph car into a 200mph fire spitting monster of a car you really, like traction control, Audi S1 Quattro。

and serious race teams do spend alot of money to get the electrical side working right. Today there are so many more things you can do with a powerful ECU, breaking the 1000hp barrier. The one thing that all these engines have in common to achieve such power levels are of course the turbocharger. Without the turbo it would not have been possible. Well a supercharger or N02 injection could do the job too but thats another story.

Copyright infringement? Click Here!